Music Therapy Connections Newsletter

by Rachel on November 22, 2009

Newsletter Header

Here at Listen & Learn, I post songs, activities, videos, and resources on a regular basis.  But if you want even more helpful content every month, then sign up for my free newsletter.  Along with delivering tips, giveaways, and other goodies, it will:

1. Keep you up-to-date with the latest happenings at Music Therapy Connections and Listen & Learn Music.
  2. Introduce new strategies for helping children learn and grow through music.

Weather AlbumAs a subscriber, you will receive the resources listed above, plus a free download of my new album, What’s the Weather Like? (otherwise available for $10). So take a few seconds to sign up in the space below:

Easy enough, right? Shortly, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your free subscription, which you can do with just one click. Thank you for joining hundreds of others who are already receiving and benefiting from my newsletter!

Songbook: Tapping, Shaking, Music Making!

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Mary Kelley August 27, 2010 at 10:37 pm

I’m going to enjoy exploring your site and listening to more of your songs.
I came upon it by accident and couldn’t be happier I did. So far I’m intrigued and love what I’ve heard. I’m always looking for new and upbeat (especially action) songs for the children in my classes and I love “Move Your Body Along.” It will be great to do with the kids.

Rachel August 29, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Thanks, Mary! I hope you are able to use many of the songs and ideas I share here at L&L. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular :)

nick mothershed September 13, 2010 at 3:28 pm

hmmmm… i love the weather album and i subscribed to the newsletter to get it but i cant find where to download it…

nick mothershed September 13, 2010 at 3:31 pm

yay i found it! its in email if anyone else is confused!

Rachel September 13, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Glad you found it! Thanks for subscribing :)

Joy Nordlander October 27, 2011 at 10:58 am

I’m so happy to have found your site! We have a small Autism and Special Needs store. Music is so important and an effective learning tool for many children with special needs. I’m excited to share your website with our Facebook followers!