My wonderful team of 4 board-certified music therapists and 8 instructors is growing! We couldn’t be more excited about hiring another music therapist, which will enable Music Therapy Connections to serve even more people in the central Illinois area.
This unique position will combine clinical music therapy work, typical + adapted lessons, group leading, and administrative duties with the potential for managerial status.
Potential settings in which this music therapist would work include: schools (K-12), behavioral health center (ages 3-18), older adult facilities, early childhood groups, and in-clinic music therapy sessions.
This opportunity is based in Springfield, Illinois. Individual and group services may be provided in the company’s main office as well as locations throughout the central Illinois area.
Job Title: Board-Certified Music Therapist/Lesson Instructor/MT Office Administrator
Location: Springfield, IL
Start Date: Flexible (June 3, 2019 at the earliest)
- MT-BC credential (or eligible to sit for exam prior to start date)
- Emphasis on improvisational clinical skills and flexible treatment approaches
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable car
Please email your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.