I’m a list-maker. I usually have at least two or three lists going at once: on my phone (I love the app “A Check List” for the iPhone), in my planner, and on a piece of notepad paper. Not to mention the stacks of lists I’ve made containing ideas and future plans that have their own place on my desk. Saturday is my designated day for tackling those various lists, but I thought I’d make one more before I get to work on them!
1. SleepPhones Giveaway winner Joann wrote to say, “The SleepPhones arrived in Friday’s mail. I used them last night. They are amazingly comfortable and the sound quality is pretty good. Thank you so much.”
2. My Facebook page is hoppin’ lately! Hard to believe there are almost 700 fans…are you one of them?
3. This YouTube video has gone viral, and it’s easy to see why. Who can resist an adorable elderly couple showing off their mad skills on the piano?
4. The Laurie Berkner Band’s blog is a new addition to my blogroll, and definitely worth a visit. I love getting a peek behind-the-scenes of one of my biggest inspirations!
5. Read the Feed! The easiest way to keep up with Listen & Learn is to subscribe to my RSS feed. I subscribe to all my favorite blogs, and then read them all in one place via Google Reader.
I think that’s it for now. My husband and I are finally tearing ourselves away from our Saturday Lost marathon (thanks, Netflix streaming!) so that we can attend to our respective to-do lists. See you tomorrow for this week’s Sunday Singalong video!