Thanks so much for checking out my Twitter profile and visiting my website. Since you’re probably new here, I’ll give you the nutshell version of what Listen & Learn Music is all about.
My name is Rachel Rambach, and I am a board-certified music therapist and instructor in Springfield, Illinois. This website is where I post the songs I write, my daily adventures in music therapy, & advice and ideas for others who use music to help children of all ages and abilities learn and grow.
Here are some posts that will help you get to know me and the site:
- Is This Music Therapy Thing for Real?
- A Day in the Life of a Music Therapist
- Adventures in Songwriting: The Beginning
- Home Recording Studio Essentials
- Sunday Singalong: Good Green Earth
- Jumping for Joy
- The Ins & Outs of Running a Studio
Aside from following me on Twitter, the best ways to keep up with me are by subscribing to my free newsletter, connecting with me on Facebook, and adding the RSS feed to your reader. Thanks so much for stopping by; I look forward to getting to know you better!