After first announcing my goal to write this book on the final day of 2018 and working on it ever since, I am over the moon to finally share more details with you…starting with the cover!!!
About the Book
Innovative Income for Music Therapists: Beyond Direct Service & Private Practice is my unconventional roadmap for music therapists who are working on finding their own path in a career full of diverging possibilities.
In this book, I’m sharing my own experiences of generating income outside of clinical work and direct service, as well as the experiences of some of my most respected colleagues, in hopes that they will spark the innovator in you.
This is the book that will help you shape your music therapy career in order to make more money and live your ideal lifestyle.
It will be available as an e-book AND as an online continuing education course (includes e-book, audiobook version, and workbook) approved by CBMT for 4 CMTE credits.
To see the full Table of Contents and more info, click here.
Preorders for Innovative Income for Music Therapists open on Thursday, November 14. But right now, you can enter my PREORDER GIVEAWAY for a chance to win:
- access to the full online CMTE course for yourself AND a music therapist friend or colleague of your choice
- a $100 Amazon gift card to use towards any equipment, materials, or other resources needed for your innovative endeavors
- a year-long membership to Listen & Learn Plus
The total value of this giveaway is over $500. To enter, simply follow the 3 steps listed below.
1. Join the preorder list. When you enter your name and email address in the boxes below, you’ll receive a notification as soon as preorders open on November 14.
2. Follow on Instagram. Here’s the link — while you’re there, check out the first few posts to learn more about me, the book, and the innovative journey we’re about to embark on together.
3. Like the Instagram photo below. This is the official giveaway post, and the final stop in entering this super awesome giveaway.
The winner will be drawn randomly and announced first thing on Thursday, November 14 to kick off Preorder Day!
Have questions about the book, online CMTE course, or giveaway? Leave them in the comments here or over on Instagram, and always feel free to drop me a line (firstname.lastname@example.org). I am SO excited to share what I hope will be a truly valuable and inspiring resource for you.