Custom Music Therapy Song Package
The cornerstone of my work as a music therapist is writing specific, goal-based songs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders. I do this on a daily basis at the school where I work, in my private practice, and for companies such as Model Me Kids and Sensory Street Kids. I help children achieve their goals using an evidence-based, non-threatening modality: music therapy.
Here are just a few example of topics I’ve addressed in custom music therapy songs:
- specific movements to increase ability to cross the midline
- personal information such as address, phone number, and family members
- social stories for going to the doctor, dentist, getting a haircut, etc.
- eliminating inappropriate language and actions
- and many, many more.
When you purchase your custom music therapy song package, I will contact you to schedule a personal music therapy consultation via phone or Skype. During our consultation, we’ll discuss the goal or objective to be addressed in your child’s custom song. This is an opportunity for you to tell me about your child — the more information I have to work with, the more effective the song will be.
Within one week of our consultation, you will receive a hard copy of your custom song, along with 10 Listen & Learn songs I’ve hand-selected to supplement it. I’ll also send you a digital mp3 along with lyrics and chords.
So to recap: for $79, you will receive:
- A personal music therapy consultation
- A custom, goal-based song written specifically for your child
- A hard copy (CD) of the custom song
- 10 hand-selected Listen & Learn songs (included on the CD)
- Lyrics and chords for your custom song
- A digital copy (mp3) of all 11 songs emailed to you
As a professional, published singer/songwriter and music therapist, I stand firmly behind the efficacy of each song that I write. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the final product, I am more than happy to offer a 100% refund.