You can help spread the word about autism in many different ways. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Write an article and send it to the newspapers.
- Dedicate a song on your local music radio station for “Autism Awareness”.
- Wear your ribbons & put your magnets on your cars.
- Make a donation on behalf of an autistic child.
- Try to get your favorite business to make a donation to autism research or donate a percentage of the daily sales.
- Bring awareness to you community with a bullentin board.
- Post an autism awareness message on Facebook and/or MySpace.
World Autism Awareness Day is April 2. For more information about World Autism Awareness Day and listings of events from around the world, please click here.